Saturday, May 23, 2009

Through the Night...

Time to break the silence.

So, a lot of things... and some stuff... and many people later. Here I am.

I'm not even going to try to catch you up on what these last 6 months have been like. But some descriptive phrases would be:

1. Fear can only be replaced by perfect love
2. If God's giving you favor, you should be moving
3. Don't shortcut yourself with a poverty mentality
4. You have permission, with that comes provision
5. It's already yours, you just have to step into it by faith
6. There is a difference between cursing and cussing
7. There is a difference between being nice and being kind
8. God is a freaking genius at the details
9. Maybe you're just introverted and have a limit for social interaction
10. You ARE a husband already, so make your list so you can recognize her
11. You have a longing for affection that has never truly been realized
12. You need to be touched
13. Your thinking is a gift that God loves about you
14. You are not an employee at heart, that's why you always hate your JOB
15. The fruit of any action is the point, not the action itself
16. Your pioneering spirit breaks through for others by design, not by strife

So, I'm getting my head straight. Most of those things stemmed from decisions I made based on what God was saying. He's teaching me principles from experience. Not from a book and certainly not from someone telling me I should. The desire is already in me to reach out for His best.

Solving problems which come from mistakes is part of the process.

Fear can go to hell where it came from.

No comments: