Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A new home...

Tomorrow I'll be moving into the house that I'll be living at for who knows how long. It's a really neat place, though. It's in Davis, CA - centrally located between Vacaville and Sacramento.

My room is on the top floor of an A-frame house and is one of the largest rooms. It even has a small balcony! Downstairs it has a small cottage type feel and is perfect for me and my two (three eventually) housemates. The house is located on a small farm that boards and trains horses.

So, God continues to lead. I found this place in like one day and it's perfect for my financial needs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi Thomas,
We are glad to hear from you. It's good to hear of your persistence in faith and your dependence upon God's grace. I read Ps. 27 very frequently and it centers me.

Your home sounds amazing. Will you post some pictures?

I am reading Graham Cooke's Developing your Prophetic Gifting. I am pretty impressed that you are there!

We have Hope Chapel folks that are at your church - they are Gary and Vicky Cockcroft. They were counsellors and founding members of Hope. May. Be you will be able to meet them.

Take care. We will be praying for you.
Blessings,
Gayle and Gene

Charles Covin said...

You mean they weren't needing a good horse whisperer on site? The key is to whisper so softly that only the horse can hear you, then whatever action the horse follows with, praise it very loudly. Anyone observing will be truly impressed. I have, of course, never tried this, but it seems quite logical. Seriously, the area looks beautiful - glad you found a place and job! PS. If you will, pray for my mom, she had some tests this morning to determine if she has had a cancer reoccurance (they are keeping an eye on a growing spot on her lung) - won't know anything for a couple days. PSS. Horses are beautiful, but they frighten me because you can't find a safe zone. In front they can bite you with their 8 piano key teeth, in the back they can kick a whole through your chest, on top they can buck you off, so that they can, thereby, getting you underneath them to lay on you, squishing you two dimensional - consider yourself warned.